Relationship is Healthy . . . If
- Your partner likes your friends and encourages you to
spend time with them and wants to include them in his/her
life as well as yours.
- You make important decisions together.
- Your partner understands when you spend time away from
him or her.
- You don’t have to like to protect your partner’s
reputation to cover for his/her mistakes.
- Your partner encourages you to enjoy different activities
(like joining the volleyball team or football team, running
for student government, or being in a play) and helps you
reach your goals.
- Your partner likes you for who you are – not just
for what you look like.
- You are not afraid to say what you think and why you think
that way. You like to hear how your partner thinks, and don’t
always have to agree.
- You have both a friendship and a physical attraction.
- You don’t have to be with your partner 24/7
For more information e-mail Hotline@vsdvalliance.org. E-mail is not a secure form of communication. To ensure confidentiality please call the Family Violence & Sexual Assault Hotline at 800.838.8238 (V/TTY).