$187.50 – $3,000.00
Non-profit agencies and units of local government, colleges and universities, military institutions, or non-profits whose primary function (more than 75% of time and resources) is sexual/domestic violence intervention or prevention are encouraged to join the Action Alliance as an SDVA Member.
- Access to networking, training, peer support, and technical assistance designed specifically for agencies working with survivors of sexual and domestic violence;
- Resources produced to support SDVA advocacy, prevention and awareness efforts;
- Fee waived for VAdata ($750 value);
- Discounts on bulk purchases of printed resources;
- Borrowing privileges for books, journals, DVDs and other resources from the Action Alliance Lending Library;
- Training registration discounts for all employees of the agency;
- Participate in membership meetings, task forces, and caucuses;
- Regular communication from the Action Alliance (including policy alerts, newsletters, and reports);
- Support the work to end sexual and domestic violence across Virginia!
0-2 full-time employees, 3-11 full-time employees, 12-20 full-time employees, More than 20 full-time employees
Full-year, Half-year, Quarter-year