Sexual and Domestic Violence Advocacy Member Fees (new for 2022):
- $750, if fewer than 3 FTEs;
- $1,500 if 3-11 FTEs;
- $2,000 if 12-20 FTEs;
- $3,000 if more than 20 FTEs
Non-profit agencies, programs of non-profit agencies, and units of local government, colleges and universities and military institutions whose primary function (more than 75% of time and resources) is sexual/domestic violence intervention or prevention are encouraged to join the Action Alliance as an SDVA Member.
Join as a Sexual and Domestic Violence Advocacy Member here.
- Access to training and technical assistance designed specifically for Sexual/Domestic Violence Agencies (SDVAs);
- Resources produced to support SDVA advocacy, prevention and awareness efforts;
- Fee waived for VAdata ($750 value);
- Discounts on bulk purchases of printed resources;
- Borrowing privileges for books, journals, DVDs and other resources from the Action Alliance Lending Library;
- Training registration discounts for all employees of the agency;
- Participate in membership meetings, task forces, and caucuses;
- Regular communication from the Action Alliance (including policy alerts, newsletters, and reports);
- Support the work to end sexual and domestic violence across Virginia!